1. Susie and I found our Chihuahua, who quite possibly might be named Rudy.
2. I found out the Pixies will be touring again, for the first time in over ten years.
3. I saw Social Distortion play, for the first time in about eight years.
4. I found my favorite northern soul song (Sugarpie Desanto and Etta James - In the Basement Part One) on 45 on eBay, and I'm the current high bidder.
5. I got signed up to work my first show as sound assistant at the Vera Project (United State of Electronica on the 25th).
1. Johnny Cash died.
I'm still in a pretty damn good mood over 1-5 though, as well as the fact that the girl who I wake up with every day is the loveliest in all the land. Oh, and our house seems to be free of rodents and raw sewage... for now.
How *you* doin?