Here's the job description:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Visto, you will contribute to the overall quality of our products. The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for the execution and success of Quality Assurance test plans and test cases. They will report to the Manager of Quality Assurance and must be capable of working effectively within a team environment, without the need for close supervision. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for execution of test cases, with regular reports of progress made and issues encountered. You will work in a collaborative team environment, with peers from within Visto and from other organizations.
· BSCS or equivalent experience
· Heavy MS Windows experience
· Unix experience
· 3+ years working in Quality Assurance or Product Development, with Technical leadership responsibilities.
· Good communication skills.
· Solid understanding of QA methodology - Test Plans, Test case Development, Bug Writing
· Ability to manage multiple testing tasks
· Applications testing experience
· Possess a basic understanding and experience with server technologies (Exchange, Domino Notes, POP, SMTP, IMAP, TCP/IP)
· BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
· Experience with cell phone and PDA devices
· SQL/Oracle experience