?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I fixed it!

Well... I'm starting to get a bit brave with the BMW. I ripped into the electrical tape "harness" leading to the headlight beam/horn switch to see if I could find out why the high beam wasn't working. i found about three inches missing out of the wire, as well as some strange splices and connectors that didn't lead anywhere and such. I spliced in a new bit of wire with some nice connectors, wrapped it all back up, and voila! two beams! awww yeah!

tomorrow... new petcock. get your mind out of the gutter... it's a fuel tap.

Comments

( 1 comment — Leave a comment )
(Anonymous)
Jul. 29th, 2002 04:39 am (UTC)
2 beams...count them two vonderful beams...a ha! ha!
( 1 comment — Leave a comment )