Show us what's in your bag.
Submitted by Pants Party.
I wouldn't have submitted this if I'd have readlized how much junk is in my bag and thus, how long it would take to lay it all out. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, The Blogger:
It's true. My bag is actually called The Blogger. I love my bag. Here's what's in it:
1. Sony EX-51s
2. DayQuil, cause I think I'm getting sick.
3. Assorted change, and one keyring
4. Extra-strength Tylenol
5. Glasses cleaner cloth
6. USB cable
7. 1/8" stereo to 1/8"stereo patch
8. USB drive (512mb)
9. Dock for Creative Zen Vision:M
10. Altoids minis
11. Lip stuff, for when my lips hurt real bad
12. Business cards, cause I'm a Business Man
13. Jackass (the first one) on DVD
15. Return address labels (the AIDS charity sends me like 50 of these every few months. How much mail do they think I send out??)
16. Stamps (black history)
17. Bluetooth headset. Used four times.
18. Little case for Bluetooth headset.
19. Pay stub
20. Pen, stolen from office and Pencil, unknown origin
21. Tickets to see Craig Shoemaker at the Improv tomorrow night.
22. Hand warmer thingies. They feel good in my gloves on really cold days.
23. PSP games - Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (two copies - long story)
25. Sony PSP
26. IBM ThinkPad T43.
27. Not pictured: Creative Zen Vision:M (I forgot to take it out of its little pocket). It has a little remote that I clip on the shoulder strap so I can skip songs while riding on the freeway which is totally safe.
Originally posted on pop.vox.com