1. Home movies produced by me and my best friend from grade school, Jim McHugh. I believe they were made when I was 14 or 15, around 1989. Most of them include stunts that put my parents' video camera in great danger and certainly would have gotten me killed, had they seen. It's really funny seeing my old room and our house and how goofy I looked at 14 and all.
2. Home movies produced by me of my friend Danny skating and us driving around. I think these were also when I was 15.
3. Pretty much every pre-1990 video by Depeche Mode, The Cure, and They Might Be Giants. Included in the bunch is the video for "Behind the Wheel" by Depeche Mode, which features the first Vespa I ever saw.
4. A Depeche Mode concert from Germany.
5. A Cure concert from Germany, with commercials, circa 1991. A Hyundai Elantra was advertised for $8995.
6. Part of an episode of "Hangin' with Mtv" featuring Morrissey, including a live performance of "Certain People I Know", circa 1991.
7. Pearl Jam Unplugged from about 1991 or 1992. The only reason I can imagine for this being on there is that the girl I went out with around then liked them. I have always hated Pearl Jam.